I've got about 10 of these where I work (Adder iPEPS:
http://www.adder.com/products/adderlink-ipeps).

I got them because we needed to have a set of workstations to use for builds.

Basically, they work pretty well.  Sometimes they loose their brains, but for
the most part they just work.  Some people complained about them losing
calibration and/or other problem, but I never had any issues.

The model I got (about 5 years ago) were VGA.  Now they have more options:

http://www.adder.com/products/categories/dvi-and-usb-over-ip

Still and all, I rather like them.  You know, for when you're VPNed in from
your phone and need to get on a console (which happened once, but not with the
workstations. . .).

Sean

PS The run RealVNC's server, I believe.

PPS No, I'm not a shill, I just have them, and I use them, and find they're
acceptable.