Hello guys,
I implemented this config:

http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/newest/log2syslog.html

in order to stream pf logs to a remote machine.
If I add the command:

sudo nohup tcpdump -n -v -l -q -n -e -ttt -i pflog0 action block |
logger -t pf -p local2.info &

to the /etc/rc.local file and reboot the box, it works for the boot
time but then tcpdump process disappear (I'm sure the file is
processed because previous commands are committed successfully), like
something kills the process.

Just for test I move the command from /etc/rc.local to /etc/rc:
tcpdump still works perfectly, also after boot time, for every reboot.

What are differences between rc.local and rc executions? Could you
please help me to understand?
It's not a problem for me remove the command from rc.local and put it
in rc file but I'm curious to find the reason.

On this platform (OpenBSD 5.6 amd64 on PcEngines APU) rc.local is
invoked like this:

[ -f /etc/rc.local ] && sh /etc/rc.local

Thank you for any tip.
-f