On 2015-02-20, Erling Westenvik wrote:
It's all about the user agent string. When changing from the default:

        Mozilla/5.0 (X11; OpenBSD amd64; rv:35.0)
        Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0

to:

        Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; OpenBSD i386; en-US; rv:1.9.1)
        Gecko/20090702 Firefox/3.5

things started to work as expected. Not that the "working" string is
ideal; it just happened to be one I tried and which worked. I'll try to
figure out which part(s) of it that matches Facebook's somewhat flaky
user agent string detection "algorithm".

Erling, have you considered the Blender add-on for Firefox?

Mozilla: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blender-1/
Github: https://github.com/meh/blender

From the README:

"This addon sets various preferences to fake to be the most common.

It fakes:

* the operating system to be Windows 7 64-bit
*  Firefox to be version 35
*  the language to be English
*  the accepted charsets to be unspecified"

I do believe you can override the language spoofing. No noticable
problems here on my *BSD and Linux boxes.

-Brendan