Thanks for the suggestion. I whitelisted the ip addresses for mta[567].
am0.yahoodns.net ; but email from yahoo still gets bounced.  Is there an
easy way to find all the other sources at yahoo?

The message bounced back to yahoo contains...
2015 00:54:41 -0000

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Edgar Pettijohn <ed...@pettijohn-web.com>
wrote:

> On 02/21/15 18:29, Martin Brandenburg wrote:
>
>> Edgar Pettijohn wrote:

>>> yahoo.com has address 98.138.253.109
>>> yahoo.com has address 98.139.183.24
>>> yahoo.com has address 206.190.36.45
>>> yahoo.com mail is handled by 1 mta5.am0.yahoodns.net.
>>> yahoo.com mail is handled by 1 mta6.am0.yahoodns.net.