I was upgrading my system today to the most recent snapshot (from a
previous snapshot). The Upgrade process failed (After booting bsd.rd),
with error 'uid 0 on /: file system full'
I finally found out that the problem was that my /bsd was a symlink to
/bsd.sp (I had modified it to test if the ehci error was present with
the sp kernel). After deleting the symlink. and cp'ing /bsd.mp to /bsd
everything worked as expected. I didn't find anyting in the archives
about this, so I thought I'd share the experience.