Hello,

1) If I run transmission-gtk with ex.: 20 torrent files and I'm on a
50 mbit/sec network, after ~10-15 minutes (network fully used,
ethernet, not wifi) my OpenBSD 5.6 64bit on a T61 will always crash
and brings up the gdb. Is that normal? How can I help debug it? I'm
not running it as root, I'm running it as a "normal" user. I only set
the default "datasize-max=2048M" in login.conf.

2) If I run mplayer with several videos on a kiosk (Devon IT TC5 x86),
after ~21 days the OS crashed. gdb again showing. Before there was a
winXP machine that did almost the same: after a given time, a few
weeks, mplayer crashed. The solution: put a reboot in crontab for
every week.

How can a userspace program cause an OS crash? Or I am missing
something? How can I help make it better? Or it's just an OS config?

Thanks!