Hi,

> On 03.03.2015, at 23:09, Theron ZORBAS <theronzor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there any plan to support 40G/100G ethernet cards? You may see a vendor's
> product in this category at this link:
> http://www.mellanox.com/page/ethernet_cards_overview
> Thanks
> Theron

if there is hardware documentation and/or a driver for another OS (eg.
FreeBSD), we could port it to OpenBSD. I'm not sure about Mellanox, but the
Intel 40G stuff would definitely be interesting, and there is a FreeBSD driver
as a starting point. But please don't except any miracles with the performance
- we hardly do 10G at the moment.

But we don't have the hardware yet, so we depend on donations of two of each
40G/100G cards and the required cables; we could run them back-to-back and try
to get them working. Get them to mikeb@ and me, maybe other developers as well.
Of course, 10/40/100G switch donations would also always work… ;-)

Reyk