On Dec 16, 2005, at 6:00 PM, Jason Crawford wrote:
First off, I fail to see how extracting the install sets via ssh can't
be done, as that's mentioned in the FAQ as one upgrade method.

Upgrading via the install sets remotely works absolutely fine. I do it every six months on a couple dozen boxes scattered all over the place. It takes *maybe* ten minutes, and perhaps another ten to get the box's services back up.

If Randall is having issues reading the (very clear) upgrade FAQ, my services are available for a nominal fee. ;-)
--
Bryan Allen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]