On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 01:44:47PM +0200, Ruslanas Gžibovskis wrote:
> So question is:
> What Virtualization solutions OpenBSD support?

OpenBSD supports SPARC ldomains, but you have to have
SPARC hw :P

There is support of some virtio devices (vio, vioblock,
"broken" vioscsi, vio balloon...) which are supported by
qemu/kvm, xen.

There's at least one developer using ESXi thus he/they
take care of needed drivers (vmx).

Even I like ESXi the most, I would go with KVM or Xen
if x86 HW is used. Why? ESXi has very restricted features
in free version. KVM/Xen "distributions" offer you
much more features (live migration, etc...) and they
are also OSS.

Xen got finally some nice web ui (watching just pictures)
https://xen-orchestra.com/#/...

j.