On 2015-03-14 18:41, Ezequiel Garzon wrote:
> Greetings! For some reason I'm able to set up SSL support for my domain
> using nginx, but not httpd. I have combined my certificates like this:
>
>     # cat ssl.crt sub.class1.server.ca.pem ca.pem > /etc/ssl/server.crt
>
> However, if I stop nginx and start httpd I get:
>
>     $ curl -I https://ezequiel-garzon.net
>     curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer
> certificate
>
> I have attempted to write a minimal config file at /etc/httpd.config:
>
>     server defaults {listen on egress ssl port 443}

Are yuo sure that's right? I don't see the "ssl" keyword anywhere in the
docs:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi/OpenBSD-current/man5/httpd.conf.5

You also seem to be missing TLS certificate/key is you're going to use TLS.

> Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ezequiel

Cheers,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]