Since 4.9 till current 8510p/w read acpi temp with error (enormous high temp about 2000-5000 C) because SMBus data is not ready for reading. It seems data reading should be delayed.

Theo, you told that you don't want to implement "shit" in CVS repository. Most of ACPI code should be rewritten in new way.

I have enormous high temperature reading in various ACPI zones on HP Compaq laptops from time to time.
Still applying delay patch into acpiec.c to have it working.