Stuart,

as part of troubleshooting, BIOS was upgraded from R 3.0 to latest R 3.2

http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/C600/X9SRW-F.cfm X9SRW5.115

How big chances are it hitted bug which was fixed in latest BIOS
relase and this will not occurs again? Did you noticed something we
can check with Supermicro support to make sure?

Many thanks!

--
Evgeniy

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Stuart Henderson <st...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> On 2015/04/04 18:16, Ted Unangst wrote:
>> Evgeniy Sudyr wrote:
>> > How can I help identify this bug, so developers can fix it :)
>>
>> Run sudo pstat -d ld acpi_nalloc; then wait some time and run it again.
>> Though
>> this looks like it could be a bug not in the OpenBSD ACPI code, but in the
>> interpreted AML code.
>
> The bios is old. There doesn't appear to be a changelog but it may be worth
> updating it, however there is always some risk in doing this..

With regards,
Eugene Sudyr