https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=TEhnBi0PU7Ebih2wvnENdQ%3D%3D

> The PandaBoard has built-in wifi, but the ethernet is 10/100 and
singular. Same with the Cubieboard.

> Some models of the Wandboard seem to meet your requirements (besides
having one ethernet port).

> Likewise with the Nitrogen6X and SABRE Lite (though afaik the SABRE has
no wifi). They're expensive. You can get an amd64 PC Engines APU with three
gigabit ports and a mSATA SSD for less.

> However, even if it's there, I don't know if the built-in wifi of any
armv7 device will work properly on OpenBSD, especially as an AP or with
11a. I don't own one with wifi, and it's not mentioned on the port's page.
Some USB NICs (wired and wireless) are supported and can be used with imx
or panda boards. See usb(4) for a list.

> This brings me to my question.
>
> Why does the firewall need to be an armv7 device? I've played with the
armv7 port extensively and don't think it's useful for anyone who is not
interested in hacking on the platform.

If the banana pi r1 were fully supported, it would be a reasonably priced
candidate, but that still begs the question of why it has to be armv7.
There are a lot of low cost low power amd64 boards on the market and if you
run stable and have an existing build infrastructure (like I do), you can
build considerably faster on a big amd64 box and roll out updates quicker
(compared to building on, say, a beaglebone black).