FWIW I have had an OpenBSD VPS with these dudes for about 6 months now.

https://www.vultr.com/

No downtime, no problems yet.  (Yeah, I know, it's not a lot of time.)  As
Paul said, they're not OpenBSD centric, but they allow you to install from
ISOs.  They have a web management interface, all SSD drives, snapshots,
data centers all over the globe, pricing, etc. all of which look a lot like
Digital Ocean BTW; but in addition to SSD, vultr has HDD (that's nice when
you need storage more than IO performance).

There are also a few smaller outfits that will probably give you really
good service too.  Keep your eyes open.