I have just discovered this nice, fast emacs imitate. The man page
says:

> CAVEATS
>     Since it is written completely in C, there is currently no language in
>     which you can write extensions; however, you can rebind keys and change
>     certain parameters in startup files.
> [...]

In my opinion, there is a language: C. It would be nice to have in a
default OpenBSD instalation the sources, a structure and documentation
to easily extend it in C (at own risc). Also to have the ability to run
external functions, writen in any language one want (for example C, lex,
sed, awk) for editing the buffer without leaving mg.

> In order to use 8-bit characters (such as German umlauts), the Meta key
> needs to be disabled via the ``meta-key-mode'' command.

Unfortunaly, writing non ASCII is not working well.

Rodrigo.