I use the auto-complete feature quite a bit, myself.
M-. type<tab><down-arrow> is a relatively common use for me.

On 2015 May 04 (Mon) at 11:09:08 -0400 (-0400), Okan Demirmen wrote:
:I actually think that feature should be removed; cwm shouldn't need to
:re-implement kwown_hosts parsing just for auto-completion. For simple
:entries, it has worked, but when once there are multiples or even v6
:addresses, it's too much for a window manager to do all this just for
:auto-completion.
:
:Curious what other usage is of this ssh thing. It could be replaced
:with a simple 'ssh' menu that just takes the host argument; or
:nothing....
:
:Alex - your point is taken though, solution might be more dramatic though :)
: