Hi,
I have an OpenBSD 3.8 system that I have reached the default maximum number
of
groups allowed per user (16).  I need to increase this amount which I
believe is controlled
by the constant value NGROUPS_MAX in the sys/syslimits.h include file.

So I have increased the NGROUPS_MAX value and rebuilt the kernel but it
seems like
this kernel has problems mounting the different hard drive partitiions.  In
order for me to
increase the maximum number of groups allowed per user, do I also need to
rebuild the
"world"?  Do I need to make any other changes beside NGROUPS_MAX?  Or is
there
an alternative way to accomplish this?

Any recommendations or procedures on how to do this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Mike