Hi,

I've a smallish system which does a lot of SFTP work, and CPU seems to be the
bottleneck constantly (this was discussed on a previous thread over a year
ago).

I've finally decided to replace that CPU, but I'm wondering: Does OpenSSH
support/use the AESNI instruction set if available? The documentation
indicates
that access to crypto(9) is disabled for userland by default, but I'm not
sure
if AESNI access is done via crypto(9) or some other means.

Also, if it does support it, should a patch for the man page to indicate this
(for other in my scenario) be acceptable?

Thanks,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]