On 05/07/15 07:51, Paolo Aglialoro wrote:
> If it's correct and not against man pages it can be helpful for beginners
> to have a ready recipe, just like FAQs.

IF it is correct, maybe.  But OpenBSD's philosophy has never been "more
places of docs is better!".  We really want one authoritative source.

Unfortunately, he's been posting a lot of his "experiences" which
involve reinventing wheels with some really oddly shapes and making some
simple things complicated.  That's not helpful.

Nick.