On 2015-05-22, Tinker <ti...@openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Okay there's msync(). So this really doesn't look like a problem but let
> me think.

It is a problem because it's not needed on the majority of other OS
where most upstream testing is done, so even programs which try to do
the right thing will often silently corrupt data on OpenBSD.

We definitely had problems with Cyrus imapd in the past. Dovecot disables
some things on OpenBSD as a result. OpenLDAP MDB has had issues. And
I suspect this may be involved in problems we saw in NSD prior to
disabling the database in the default config.