Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag
von Nick Suckling
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2005 15:32
An: misc@openbsd.org
Betreff: Re: NAT/pf before IPSEC

No the other side does not need to know about this additional
section if
you are using NAT as described.

Nick

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 14:06 +0100, Christoph Leser wrote:
If you add this extra section to your isakmpd.conf, do you
need to add it to the remote site too? Does this extra
section change the negotiation between the two endpoints.

Thanks

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----