Wait, just for my (and I guesss some others') clarity, three questions here:

1) From the article, what can we see that Ext4/Linux actually did wrong
here? - Is it that the TRUNCATE command should be abandoned completely, or
was it how it matched supported/unsupported drives, or something else?

2) General on SSD: When an SSD starts to shrink because it starts to wear
out, how is this handled and how does this appear to the OS, logs, and
system software?

3) On OBSD, how would you generally suggest to make a magnet-SSD hybrid
disk setup where the SSD gives the speed and maget storage security?

Thanks!