I have an ADATA AUV128-32G-RBE USB3 stick that I've installed 5.7
(release) AMD64 on with encrypted root. It works fine on other
computers and this computer using USB2, but when booting inserted into
a USB3 port I get the following:

"root device not found"
http://i.imgur.com/pflOwXC.jpg

and

http://i.imgur.com/UWvJaPh.jpg

Motherboard is a ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
CPU is AMD FD8350FRHKBOX FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor

I'll try to get a dmesg, but it will be when booting USB2.

Would it be helpful to reinstall with a current snapshot?

I would like to use USB3 because it boots "crazy" fast, just not
completely. I also have a couple other brand USB sticks I can try.