Quoting Christer Solskogen <christer.solsko...@gmail.com>:

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Gleydson Soares <gsoa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great news !

As I said on the OpenBSD facebook page:
"I have to say that I find it quite ironic of all of the vendors in
the world, the foundation gets a huge donation from Microsoft which
yet have implemented it yet. Huge kudos to Microsoft." I guess the
next up is Oracle? :-)

I do not find it ironic but suspicious and a little worrying, but have no good rant since I only have contributed buying a CD set and a rucksack.

I would like to say only this: if people to not want big companies meddling with OpenBSD as it has been happening with Linux better its users support it.

--
Best regards,
Jorge Lopez.