On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 09:02:31PM +0000, Ruslanas G??ibovskis wrote:
> I would suggest x201s for Many reasons. You can find it without hdd on ebay
> for 100usd... + ssd any... but I am not sure about openbsd... with debian
> it just works.

Assuming you meant "Thinkpad x201s" (eg a model ending in "s" and not "multiple
x201 thinkpads") ...

If you can find x201s Thinkpads for 100USD, I would recommend buying as many as
you can. They are extremely rare and almost never come up for auction intact.
You can find lots of parts / pieces for them but almost never a complete unit.
And when you do, they are almost certainly not going to be 100USD. Looking
at ebay right now shows plenty of spare parts but no complete units. And that's
usually the case with that model.

Now, plain x201 (without the 's') and x200s are entirely a different story and
can usually be found quite cheaply.

-ml