Em 17-07-2015 18:56, "Dante F. B. Colò" escreveu:
I already posted this question here but i think i didn't explain very well, i have a issue in a openbsd 5.7 (tried also 5.6 and 5.5 same thing) with pppoe internet broadband connection , when i start the pppoe0 interface the connection does not estabilish and shows the message below repeatdly ,how can i troubleshoot this , does anyone here have any idea ?

pppoe0: host unique tag found , but it belongs to a connection in state 3
pppoe: received PADO but could not find request for it
With only this there isn't much we can do to help you. How are you configuring you pppoe interface? What does tcpdump on the physical device tells you? I had some problems with more than one concentrator replying to PADI requests. Had to block it's MAC address requests using a bridge and mac filter rules. It wasn't ideal, but it worked. My ISP had a broken configuration where more than one concentrator would reply. They eventually fixed it, but I had to debug a lot to get to this. Perhaps you're seeing something similar. But without more information it's difficult to know.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini

  • PPPOE issue Dante F. B. Colò
    • Re: PPPOE issue Giancarlo Razzolini