On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:46:01AM -0700, Nathan Van Ymeren wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 02:35:39 -0400
> Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
>
> > Give up. The developers don't care in a functional manner. They won't
> > listen to the obvious issues (and there are) and would rather attack
> > you then admit the obvious.
> >

> I don't think anyone's attacked me here, developer or not?

Disregard, some people have trouble understanding that harsh reactions
are not really the result of reporting issues.

Some people report many issues and never get a harsh reaction, while a
few people always get harsh reactions when posting to the lists.

I guess it's simpler to assume the problem is with the other people on
the list rather than adjust a shitty attitude ;-)

Reporting issues is one of the best way for a non-developer to help us
and I think it's pretty clear to everyone that OpenBSD and all related
projects don't tend to hide issues under the carpet.

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg