On Wed, 05 Aug 2015 05:14:35 -0700, Heine Lysemose <lysem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are there any order the questions/answers should appear in, in the file
install.conf?

I don't know if the email system mangled your install.conf contents, but is the autopartition URL on the same line as the question?

As far as I've been able to determine, the order of the questions in install.conf does not matter, but out of superstition and a need for organization, I try to match them to the order as presented by the installer as closely as possible.

This is a snippet of the install.conf from a working autopartioning setup.

[...]
Enable sshd(8) logins to root = yes
URL to autopartitioning template = http://deployserver.tld/autodisklabel
What timezone are you in = US/Eastern