Hello,

We have some ACPI problems with various IBM server X. Since it's a very
early panic when kernel boot there is now access to ddb to print the
trace. You are prompted to press any key to reboot :) It has been
verified on IBM Server x3650 M1, M2 and M3. We are using OpenBSD 5.7,
this panic happends with bsd.rd and bsd.mp

The system is usable when I disable acpi when booting on RAMDISK_CD and
after the installation on GENERIC.MP

I can provide a screenshot of the KVM over LAN if you guys wants. Like
we did in the past (Adding support of Intel 82576 on em(4)), I also can
provide you a remote access to both oldest machines (a Server x3650 M1
and a Server x3650 M2) with serial cable to help you to fix this. We are
big users of OpenBSD on various systems (Dell, HP) for the first time i
need to install a firewall on IBM hardware so if we can help, i'm ready
to setup a lab for you.

Frédéric.
--
Frédéric URBAN
*Frédéric URBAN*

frederic.ur...@ircad.fr <mailto:frederic.ur...@ircad.fr>
Tél. : +33 (0)3 88 119 038
                IRCAD France
http://www.ircad.fr/ <http://www.ircad.fr/>

Suivez l'IRCAD sur Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/IRCAD/193785273990141>

*IRCAD France*
Hôpitaux Universitaires - 1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex
- FRANCE