On 08/16/15 13:48, Luciano Rottava da Silva wrote:
Hi folks,

I am running an OpenBSD 5.7 on amd64 with the very few packages which I
require for lean desktop. And as usual, pretty much everything is working.

The only glitch is the mouse support, or maybe my devices.

Every minute or so USB mouse detaches itself, and this happens in console
mode after booting the machine, and keeps on.

This is what I get in ttyC0:

ums0 detached
uhidev2 detached
uhidev2 at uhub3 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0 "Microsoft Microsoft
Basic Optical Mouse v2.0" rev 1.10/1.04 addr 3
uhidev2: iclass 3/1
ums0 at uhidev2: 3 buttons, Z dir
wsmouse0 at ums0 mux 0
wsmouse0 detached
ums0 detached
uhidev2 detached
uhidev2 at uhub3 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0 "Microsoft Microsoft
Basic Optical Mouse v2.0" rev 1.10/1.04 addr 3
uhidev2: iclass 3/1
ums0 at uhidev2: 3 buttons, Z dir
wsmouse0 at ums0 mux 0

I have two MS basic optical mouse, one wired and another wireless. The
behaviour is exactly the same.

wsmoused is not running, and I have nothing in my xorg.conf (actually I
don't have a xorg.conf).

I've found only one reference to a similar problem in misc@ but,
unfortunatelly, there was no reply.

So, any suggestion? Important to highlight that in X mouse works perfectly.
It's just those annoying messages that keep popping up in the console that
bothers me.

Cheers,
Luciano.

I have the same problem. Not very helpful, but If I'm not in X I just unplug the mouse to avoid them.