On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 03:55:09PM +0900, Alexandre Westfahl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with IPv6, I'm not getting "public" IP but router
> advertisement/solicitations are being exchanged.

I believe your problem is that OpenBSD 5.7 does not accept router
advertisements (RA) if IPv6 forwarding is enabled. Do you have IPv6
forwarding enabled?

Before 5.7, acceptance of RA was controlled by a single flag which
affected all interfaces. So accepting RA on a router was dangerous
since RAs are not authenticated and change the routing tables.

OpenBSD 5.7 moved to a AUTOCONF6 flag per interface.
The second change you need, which is to accept RA with forwarding
enabled, was committed after 5.7. So please try again with a -current
snapshot which at the moment is pretty close to what 5.8 will be.