Em 19-08-2015 16:50, Dot Yet escreveu:
> So, can one of you help me understand how I can write the pf rules to allow
> communication between em1 and vlan 12/15 or communication between vlan 12
> and vlan 15 etc.

If all machines have OpenBSD as their gateway, simple pass rules should
do. No need for nat nor anything. Now, if some of these networks do not
have the OpenBSD machine as its gateway, but the OpenBSD machine has
access to the network, then you will need nat. You can have other things
such as routes being passed using DHCP, RIP (or other internal routing
protocol), etc. Assuming the OpenBSD machine can communicate with every
network and every machine on it, you have plenty of options.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini