Am Freitag, den 28.08.2015, 05:51 -0400 schrieb Quartz:

> Basically, let's say I buy a bluetooth keyboard. Let's say it's a
> fancy
> model and is nice enough to come with a generic usb->bluetooth
> nub/dongle thingy I can plug in if my computer doesn't already have
> bluetooth capabilities. I plug it in. Does the keyboard then present
> the OS as a raw keyboard, or does it present as some kind of special
> bluetooth device?

That depends on the vendor/on the concrete device. I have seen both
cases: That it presets itself (in my case) as a usb mouse, or as a bluet
ooth dongle and bluetooth mouse.

--
David Dahlberg

Fraunhofer FKIE, Dept. Communication Systems (KOM) | Tel: +49-228-9435-845
Fraunhoferstr. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany        | Fax: +49-228-856277