I have a Dlink DSR-1000N and want to install OpenBSD on it.

I saw the DSR-500 as a supported device on the octeon list and was hoping the
1000n would be as well.
I didn't get very far - "Error allocating memory for elf image!" when booting
the kernel.

Anyone knows if the 1000n is being worked on/supported?

Regards,
Roberto

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee
only, and is confidential and may be the subject of Legal Professional
Privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this
communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly
prohibited. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software
viruses which could damage your own computer system. While Kliker IT Services
Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot
accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
attachment. Registered Office: New House, South Grove, Petworth, GU280ED.
Company Number: 8206089.Company Registered in England and Wales.