You obviously never lived through the sendmail era.  The smtpd code is very
good.  Bugs happen, and how the creators of a program react to them is
what matters.  The qualsys results were promptly dealt with.

I don't think there is much to discuss other than diffs that further the
project.

STeve Andre'