Am 10/07/15 um 21:14 schrieb Daniel Jakots:
> On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:59:21 +0200, Stefan Wollny <stefan.wol...@web.de>
> wrote:

>>> boo hoo, it clashes with some uncommitted changes, here's a rebased
>>> version.
>>>

> Hi,
>
> I applied the second patch and it fixes my problem, thanks!
>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> I am sorry to report, but still no connection on startup, but after
>> login 'doas sh /etc/netstart' is doing fine.
>
> Stefan,
>
> Sometimes my iwn0 can't connect at boot (I've never reported it because
> it's scarce, random and easily solvable with # sh /etc/netstart)
> so if you've already seen this, maybe give it another reboot to
> try?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I agree that the practical solution is easy. Yet (as I have reported
privately to Mike due to some attachments) for the last 2~3 weeks with
i386-current (GENERIC.MP) this behaviour is _not_ randomly but without
exception at every startup. This happens with the internal antenna
(wpi0) as well with an external one (rsu0). Connecting to the LAN (em0)
with trunk0 is done at startup without any delay.

The patches Mike kindly provided (a big THANK YOU!) did not change that
behaviour.

As this is just a minor nuissance I guess ressources presently are
better allocated on tame(2)'ing OpenBSD, right?

Best,
STEFAN