I don't have a server recommendation. Just my 0.02: for rootbsd, the fact
they might be too small do have its advantages in terms of exposure (who
would spend too much energy trying to hack them?). And for rootbsd or any
other option some backup policy would be recommended, right? (So even with
the
risk of rootbsd guys running off to Mexico with your $139.99 you would be
safe).