Hello, I am trying to configure pf.conf (OpenBSD 5.6) to allow clients
to access ftp server using passive mode on my internal network.

network consist of a DSL modem with public IP 1.2.3.4 on the outside and
10.1.10.1 on the inside network. However, the dsl modem does not provide
any security, therefore I build a firewall using OpenBSD with one
10.1.10.8 and internal LAN 192.168.8.1.

my ftp server is 192.168.8.17. I can access my ftp server from any
public network, however, when I use pasive command FTP server does not
respond. I enabled ftp-proxy (please see relevant information below). I
suspend because of the internal network does not match public IP. Please
advise on how to resolve this issue.

relevant information of pf.conf file.

Thanks in advance,
_Motty