192.168.0.0/16 <http://192.168.0.0/16> 172.16.0.0/12 <http://172.16.0.0/12> \
<http://169.254.0.0/16> 192.0.2.0/24 <http://192.0.2.0/24> \
<http://240.0.0.0/4> 255.255.255.255/32 <http://255.255.255.255/32>"

cyberbaba.pl <http://cyberbaba.pl>
>     and phoronix.com <http://phoronix.com>. They all send 301 redirection
and that's it.
>     Any ideas what might cause it?
>
>     [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature
which had a name of signature.asc]

> --
> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail
> gesendet.
Thanks, but I guess it's not caused by blocking DF fragment. I've
cleared the whole /etc/pf.conf and left only. Since you've mentioned
MTU, I've read a bit about it and PPPoE (I need it for WAN) and found
that I need to add:
match on pppoe0 scrub (max-mss 1440)
to /etc/pf.conf. Thanks!