Hi,

I have a problem. I mistakenly installed OpenBSD 5.8-current (I thought it
was 5.8 release). Everything is set up, configured and live, but now
pkg_add fails, because libc version has changed.

----------------
Can't install p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.10 because of libraries
|library c.84.0 not found
| /usr/lib/libc.so.83.0 (system): bad major

As I don't want to use snapshots and follow -current, is there an easy way
to downgrade my installation to 5.8 release without losing my
configuration? I thought about just untaring appropriate tgz packages
(base58.tgz, copying /bsd etc.) and recompiling one program that I
installed manually (because it now uses libs from my installed snapshot),
but I am almost certain I would lose my configuration this way...

--
"qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos"
http://www.chmurka.net/