Sonic wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Martin Pieuchot <m...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> > Do you have an idea how to reproduce this crash?  Which program are you
> > running that uses bpf?
>
> Not using bpf at all (that I know of), just a straightforward firewall
> - pf, dhcpd, unbound.
>
> The nasty little "em0: watchdog timeout -- resetting", reported on
> 10-4-15 bug is also back - triggered by using a bittorrent client on
> one of my desktops. The above reported crash happened while streaming
> some Netflix. I'm inclined to suspect the em driver is hosed again.

Yeah, my gut reaction was that this was something to do with the recent
em changes rather than BPF. I don't think the BPF code has changed
recently. BPF is hooked into network interfaces pretty directly, so if
some packet data was being freed too early by a race condition, this
seems like a conceivable way we'd find out.

My speculative 2ยข.