On 2015-11-08, bluesun08 <nans_na...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> "OpenBSD doesn't provide LC_COLLATE locales. " ?????
>
> We are in 2015 and i thought OpenBSD is a up-to-date server operating
> system.
> So OpenBSD is not recommended for practical use or a postgresql database
> server.

I don't know how you go from "doesn't support alternative LC_COLLATE" to
"not recommended for practical use or a postgresql database server".
It just doesn't support something that some (but by no means all) people
want.

> No wonder that most professional users switch to linux.

If you follow the list threads from the link I gave you you'll see that
it's not perfect there either, e.g.

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+TgmoZv=gWjwH9vJKQahdV4Mgb7P=69ruy6a+koevgb-ze...@mail.gmail.com