Hello!

My computer is a MacBook Pro 8,2.

There is a GPT on the HD (big surprise!) with four partitions,
the last one being of type OpenBSD.

I managed to put a recent OpenBSD 5.8 snapshot there
by booting and installing from an USB stick via EFI created like that (in OSX):

dd if=~/install58.fs of=/dev/rdisk2 bs=1m

After installing rEFInd 0.9.2 and putting OpenBSD 5.8 snapshot's BOOTX64.EFI file to the MacBook's EFI partition the rEFInd boot manager shows the OpenBSD EFI option.

Selecting that OpenBSD entry starts the boot programm showing hd0 hd1 hd2 and hd3.

Is it possible to boot my "EFI OpenBSD installation" from here?
If so, how to proceed?

I already played with

set device hd0d

etc. - but it did not work.

I will gladly share more details, if of any help.

Thanks in advance!

Marcel