Em 24-11-2015 11:17, Lampshade escreveu:
> I know that relayd can decrypt traffic, then log, then encrypt.

You know that this ain't the only thing it can do, right?

>  The thing is that I want to
> send decrypted traffic to another process (privoxy), and then re-encrypt it.

Now this, I don't think is possible. At least not without hacking
privoxy itself. But hey, if you are gonna hack privoxy, why not hack it
to work with divert and do the mitm itself?

> I have also problem with  Reyk's config because I can not divert outgoing
> traffic using pf.
> I have tried with rdr-to and nat-to, but it removes destination IP address in
> packets.
> I want to intercept and alter traffic on the same box that I run Firefox.
> Is this possible using pf and relayd or I must use something else?

How are you writing the rules? I think it can be done using the self
keyword. You can also have success using the user directive.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini