Hey friends,

I want OpenBSD in hostap mode with PCI or PCIe ath / athn driver.

I am not interested in USB Wifi which has recently been discussed
on this list, already have a good usb wifi that works well for its purpose (thanks!).

Instead I have been checking out the ath(4) and athn(4) driver manuals
for compatible pci or pcie cards.

I would love to go haywire and buy more cards in my local store and test
them, but once I open the seal; I can't return them. Yes, I tried, this is not
an option anymore, spent too much money on it. :-|

If you recently bought a PCI or PCIe wireless card with atheros chipset
that works for OpenBSD, please report which name/model/manufacturer and preferably ~buydate so we know if its recently or might been replaced by new version.

Or, if you are running a computer store or similar or have a friend that does,
maybe you can help with testing(?).

Cards I have not yet tested which I'm thinking of buying, any advise on these?
Both are quite cheap.

- TP-Link TL-WN851ND
- TP-Link TL-WDN4800

Alexander