On Sunday 01 January 2006 17:12, Dave Feustel wrote:
> Is sudden appearance of a skull & bones cursor on the
> kde desktop associated with any exploits against kde?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave Feustel

I doubt it.  A s/k cursor is likely indicating that something is
broken, wrong or otherwise not right.  Why would an exploit
do something to alarm the user?

But this isn't the right place to ask this kind of question.  You
should first google around and see if you can find comments
on this, like "skull bones kde exploit"  If something is out there
its going to appear on the web pretty quickly (I couldn't find
anything, looking for a couple of minutes).

Really, the first place you should be looking are the KDE mail
archives (mail.kde.org), and then asking there.

--STeve Andre'