Hi,

in the meantime i had tested many  miniPCIe-WLAN-Cards (ar9271, ar9280,
ar9285, ar9287, ...) with OpenBSD in HostAP-mode.
But no one of them works reliable, stable and fast.

No i'm frustrated. I'm fed up with ordering, testing and sending back
several cards.

Can someone recommend me a *very well proven* miniPCIe-WLAN-Card which work
stable and fast on OpenBSD in HostAP-mode and have a good range?
Please recommend me not only a chipset but also a concrete
miniPCIe-WLAN-Card.

Which is the most used/recommended card?