Kevin Chadwick writes:
> The cvs page fingerprint page could be https enabled, however you can
> use googles cache over https, also buy a CD to help the project greatly
> would do far more for world security than TLS everywhere and even look
> at mailing list archives over https as a web of trust.
>
> ISPs snooping is a compelling reason but not enough for me to adopt
> HSTS, a VPN makes more sense. I changed my ISP instead though ;).

There are valid complaints about HTTPS (generally involving the CA
system, sthen brought some of them up), but some of these responses are
just ridiculous. I mean, really? "ISPs snooping is a compelling reason
but not enough for me to adopt SSH instead of telnet, a VPN makes more
sense."

And you would trust signify keys from Google Cache? Come on.