G'day!

I AM LOST!

I read the FAQ (section 14), read man bioctl, read stsp@'s article on undeadly.org and a couple of other sites on the 'net: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL A FULLY ENCRYPTED SYSTEM WITH KEYDISK FOLLOWING THE DOCUMENTATION on an amd64-current system!
Full stop! (~current = the last three weeks, every iteration)

Again and again and again I end up with
//install: //install.sub[xxxx]: cannot create /dev/null: No space left on device
repeated endlessly with inbetween (probably, as pretty fast scrolling by)
uid "0" on /: out of inodes

What am I missing???

YES: I can install the system unencrypted on the same hardware
YES: I did switch to the console when running 'bsd.rd' from CD
YES: I did switch to /dev and did 'sh ./MAKEDEV all'
YES: I did 'fdisk -iy' to sd0 and sd1 (sd0=SSD, sd1=USB-keydisk)
YES: I did 'disklabel -E sd0' and 'disklabel -E sd1' accordingly, setting every partition to type RAID
NO: 'dd if=/dev/zero ...' is not possible with bsd.rd (amd64-current)
YES: I did 'bioctl -C force -c C -l /dev/sd0d -k /dev/sd1d softraid0'
YES: I did again 'sh ./MAKEDEV all' to catch the newly created sd2
NO: I did not 'fdisk', 'disklabel' and 'newfs' on sd2 as this is expected to be done by the install process
YES: I did switch to '/' before running 'install'
... but from now on I only see the message as stated above.

No dmesg possible as the install process stops right after entering 'install'!

What am I doing wrong, what am I missing??? I am lost, having screwed at least one SSD...

Any hints appreciated. Thanks.

Best,
STEFAN