I'm using the dhclient and ntpd from base OpenBSD 5.8. Given the
apparent lack of dhclient-script or suchlike, I've added a line to the
end of my hostname.if file so that, after dhcp, I have another line,

!/usr/local/sbin/dhcp-ntp-update \$if

where dhcp-ntp-update is a little Perl script I added that just reads
/var/db/dhclient.leases.<if>: if ntp-servers are listed then it writes
them into /etc/ntpd.conf and restarts ntpd.

It seems to work fine. Is this what I should have done, or was there
something easier? I'm guessing that wanting to set ntpd's servers based
on what the DHCP server told the system is a fairly typical use case but
I didn't see anything canned for this. (I'm trying to use what's
included in the base system rather than just adding the packages for
whatever I was used to using elsewhere.)

-- Mark